How to book
Please check our availability through the online booking button. If your selected dates are available and you are happy with the price (Well, happy may be a the wrong terms to use here but you know what we mean.... ) Just click to book and fill in your details. You will then get a confirmation email with our limited company bank details where we ask you to pay in full within 24 hours. When payment is made, we will confirm your reservation. Bookings that are not paid for may be cancelled. Please read our terms and conditions below before you make a booking. If you have any queries, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us on 07794 403111
We no longer take reservation on airbnb.
Bridge Farmhouse and Old Stables Self Catering Term & Conditions 2021-2022
We are very keen to make your stay as pleasant as possible and try to be as accommodating as we can to meet your individual requests. However, we do not accept dogs or other pets and there are no fireworks or outdoor parties for more people than staying guests allowed. We ask you to please be considerate of the people who live in the village as regards the volume of any music. No loud music should be played after 11pm and should you wish to invite day guests, this should be confirmed as possible before booking is made. In general, our properties are not suitable for large parties for more than the number of people staying in them. PLEASE NOTE: We are not selling holidays. We are a Self-Catering business and the laws regarding holidays do not apply here. All our cottages are sold on a Non-refundable basis.
1. BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT All our bookings either direct with us or through booking channels are made on a non-refundable basis. Bookings made directly with us will require full payment at the time of booking.
2. BOOKING DETAILS Immediately upon receipt of the booking confirmation, please check the details and notify us of any mistakes/errors as soon as possible and in any event within seven (7) days; no changes can be made to the Booking after this time.
3. CANCELLATION BY THE GUEST No refunds will be given on the cancellation of a Booking by the Guest. We will only refund cancelled bookings if we manage to re let the property. If we re let the property for less than originally booked for, we will refund that amount only. The Guest should consider whether insurance cover is desirable though we are unable to recommend and or sell insurances.
4. OTHER CANCELLATIONS In the unlikely event that the property becomes unavailable, we shall refund you all the money you have paid us. We will not liable for any costs associated with alternative accommodation, which must be paid by the Guest. Save as set out above, we will have no liability for the cancellation or alteration of a Booking
5. COVID-19 CANCELLATIONS
If we are not allowed to host you because we are in a lockdown area or have other Covid-19 restrictions, we will refund you 50% of the booking fee (This way we are sharing the risk equally). This will not apply if you are not allowed to travel or have other restrictions in your area.
6. INSURANCE We recommend you take a suitable holiday insurance to cover you according to your needs.
7. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GUEST During the period of the holiday, the Guest (personally and on behalf of all other people visiting the Property) undertakes the responsibilities as follows: That the number of people occupying the Property will not exceed the number stated on the Holiday Confirmation; That the Property will be used solely for the purpose of a holiday by the Guest and his party; To show due consideration for other parties (to include, but not be limited to, refraining from abuses of the Property and/or dangerous, offensive or rude behaviour to the Property Owner, his representative or any third parties such as neighbours); To allow us or our representative access to the Property at any reasonable time during the period of the holiday; To keep the Property and all furniture, utensils, equipment, fixtures and fittings in or on the Property in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday and to ensure that at the end of the holiday the Property is left in the same state of order and cleanliness in which it was found. We reserve the right to levy an additional charge for any extra cleaning required after the Guest's occupancy and for any consequential loss; To report as soon as possible of any breakages or damage caused by the Guest during the holiday and to reimburse the Property Owner with the cost of replacement. The Property Owner reserves the right to make a claim against the Guest for repair or loss as a result of damage caused; To arrive after 4 p.m. on the arrival day and to vacate the Property by 10 a.m. on the day of departure unless prior arrangement has been agreed with us; Not (without our permission) allow any person other than guests booked and staying in the Property for their holiday to use the facilities and amenities of the Property; and To notify all other members of the Guest's party of these undertakings. In the event of a breach of any of the undertakings set out in clause 6 we (or our representative) can refuse to allow the Guest to take possession of the Property or make the Guest leave the Property before the end of the Holiday. In either case the Guest shall be deemed to have cancelled the Booking and the Guest shall have no claim for compensation or reimbursement whatsoever.
8. PETS Pets are not allowed in any of the properties at Bridge Farm and are not allowed as day guests in the gardens. If a Guest takes a pet to a Property without our permission we (or our representative) can refuse to allow the Guest to take possession of the Property or make the Guest leave the Property before the end of the holiday. If this happens the Guest shall be deemed to have cancelled the Booking and the Guest shall have no claim for compensation or reimbursement whatsoever.
9. LIABILITY The Guest's (and all other members of the Guest's party's) personal belongings and vehicles (together with their contents) are left at the Property entirely at their own risk. We accept no liability to the Guest for any loss, damage or injury howsoever caused to the Guest or to the Guest's personal property (or to persons in the Guest's party or their personal property) during their stay at the Property except to the extent such loss, damage or injury is caused by our negligence. No representative, agent or sales person (whether employed by us or not): has authority to vary, amend or waive any of these Booking Conditions and no amendment or addition to any of these Booking Conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted unless accepted in writing by Mr Davids.
10. COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, all personal and other information and details collected by us in the course of our business, belong to us and will not be disclosed to any third party. Provided the Guest has not told us otherwise, we may use the Guest's personal information for marketing of our services. If the Guest or other individual wishes to be removed from our marketing lists, they should contact us by email email@example.com. Credit card details will only be kept until the holiday maker has left our property in the same condition, they have found it in without any damage to the fabric of our buildings and or any inventory / fixture and fittings, other than normal accepted depreciation.
11. FORCE MAJEURE No liability can be accepted and no compensation will be paid by us, where the Guest or his personal property (and/or any person in the Guest's party and/or their personal property) suffer any loss, damage, injury, disappointment, inconvenience or otherwise, or where the performance or prompt performance of any obligations by us are prevented or affected, by any event which we could not have reasonably foreseen or avoided including war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial action, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, closure of international borders, disease, none availability of transport services, interruption to services/utilities and all similar events outside our control.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION All contractual obligations arising out of these conditions shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.